Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Spotted in the Old City of Jerusalem

As with anywhere in the world, you get to see funny T-shirts, but Israel and Jews have spawned their own particular brand of humour. Anyone who has visited Israel in the past ten years or so will immediately recognise the "America don't worry, Israel's behind you" and "Guns and Moses" T's, but these have now become standard fare and have lost their freshness. So once in a while, when someone innovates, you have to stand back, smile, and scratch your head at why you didn't think of it first! And when I saw this Tee, I did a genuine double-take, I loved it so much!

Anyway, I got the permission of the "copyright holder" to take a photograph in order to publish here, but he wisely insisted on me cutting off his head. Without further ado...






Don't know about you, but I love it!

(Shiduch is loosely translated to: "Partner set up by a matchmaker.")

No comments:

Post a Comment