Monday, May 04, 2009

New Favicon!

Hi there reader, I've got news for you - my blog has a new favicon!

You may be asking what a favicon is right now, so I'll do my best to explain. A favicon is the 16 pixel squared image that serves as a small logo for web pages, and are typically found in the address bar of your browser on the left of the URL of any given website. Look at the "screen-grab" below.



The URL in the address bar is blogger.com, and Blogger's favicon has appeared to the URL's immediate left,. I have circled the Blogger favicon - a distinctive white capital B on an orange background. You will also notice that the Blogger and Facebook icons are shown on each tab, too.

Anyway, I decided that it was high time that my blog had an identity of its own, and I set about producing my own little brand. In next to no time I made a crude map of Israel, featuring the letters D and I (which stand for Destination Israel) superimposed over the Mediterranean and Jordan.

Actually, it's not really news as it happened a few weeks ago, but still, I want to let you know while it's relatively fresh. Please let me know what you think of my efforts and be sure to tell me how you think I can improve my "brand."

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment